Finally

Today, I finally got round to finishing the earrings I started last week. I usually make a number of pieces at the same time and fire, then the lazy goddess pays me a visit, and then I leave the brushing/polishing till much later. I managed to finish only one though at the weekend out of the 5 pairs so as to be able to meet this week’s challenge of listing a new item weekly in my Folksy shop (I’m part of the Weekly Listing forum).

So, last night after making the earwires, I put the finished earrings in my rotary tumbler and tumbled for about 2 hrs. I now need to apply protective coating, and voila, job done. Will post pictures next time as my eyes have refused to stay open. Till then.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s